Virtualize for IT Efficiency and IT Virtualization Services
Virtualize for IT Efficiency
Virtualization lets you run multiple virtual machines on a single physical machine, sharing the resources of that single computer across multiple environments. Different virtual machines can run different operating systems and multiple applications on the same physical computer. Virtualization dramatically improves the efficiency and availability of resources and applications in your organization and customers typically save 50% – 70% on overall IT costs by consolidating their servers and applications.
Advantages of virtualization are:
- Run multiple servers on a single computer including Windows and Linux.
- Reduce costs and complexity by increasing energy efficiency and requiring less hardware.
- Lower risk and costs related to new application rollouts.
- Ensure your enterprise applications perform with the highest availability and performance.
- Implement business continuity and disaster recovery.
IT-TC has partnered with leading virtualization developers to deliver powerful, proven virtual infrastructure solutions that enable organizations to maximize hardware and IT efficiencies. Call us today (213) 388-4057 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your virtualization plan. IT-TC Virtualization specialists will work with you and your budgets to customize the IT infrastructure solutions that work best for your business operations.